Full Time ObGyn Job Valparaiso, IN
An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a busy and growing group practice in Indiana. They are seeking an energetic board-certified or board-eligible OB/GYN physician with an entrepreneurial spirit. Come join established practitioners with an excellent reputation in an affluent and educated community. Office procedures will include cryotherapy, LEEP, hysteroscopy, and moderate sedation. Call is 1:2 with midwife assistance, and you will admit to and cover only 1 hospital.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive base salary plus incentive. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a large Indiana town. This is an affluent area with a beautiful downtown. It is located 40 miles southeast of Chicago.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2633435.
- Partnership-track available with no buy-in
- Join a busy and growing practice
- Excellent reputation in an affluent and educated community
- Call is 1:2 with midwife assistance
- Admit to and cover only 1 hospital
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fully functional EHR
- 40 miles southeast of Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.