Full Time Physiatry Job Central, ME
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Maine with their search for a physical medicine and rehabilitation medical director. They need someone to establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if he or she chooses. The procedures seen will be general PM&R, traumatic brain injury, stroke, ortho, and neuro treatments. The physiatrist will set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100% of his/her own billing and collections. The hospital has its own well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient rehabilitation candidates from surrounding areas. .
This 1099 position offers a guaranteed income, a generous sign-on bonus, and relocation allowance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2633456.
- 1099 with income guarantee
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Retain 100% of his/her own billing and collections
- Establish a private practice
- See 20+ patients per day immediately
- Comprehensive support staff
- State-of-the-art equipment provided
- Coastal Maine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.