Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, WI
A family practice physician is needed in Wisconsin. The clinic functions in the same manner as a primary care clinic with scheduled appointments for health maintenance, urgent care as well as same day treatment for acute illnesses and on-site medication dispensing. The clinic services also include specialty outreach. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 6 am to 6 pm, and Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm. They offer a 4-day workweek option, and there is no call or hospital responsibilities. See an average of 14 to 18 patients per day. Specialists are available 24/7 for consultations. Come join this team in an elite organization.
You will receive a competitive annual salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance, CME, a retirement package, vacation time, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2633498.
- $150K in loan forgiveness
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- 4-day workweek option
- No call or hospital responsibilities
- See 14 to 18 patients per day
- Specialists are available 24/7 for consultations
- Full support staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.