Full Time Family Practice Job San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, Texas - Family Practice or Internal Medicine Opportunity
100% Outpatient Practice - No Weekends & No Call Required
$300,000+ Real Earnings Potential
Well-respected, well-established primary care practice seeking family practice physician or internal medicine physicians for outpatient care setting. Join 35+ primary care physicians and 30+ mid-level providers in a collegial practice setting dedicated to improving patient's lives and well-being.
- Employed position - competitive starting salary + guaranteed quarterly bonus
- Immediate need - see 15-18 patients per day in clinic
- Practice has CT Scanner, MRI, Ultrasound, Bone Density, and Mammography onsite at clinic
- Ancillary services offered include Occupational Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehab, Wound Care, and Physical Therapy onsite
- Full-time Radiologist onsite - available to read film 24/7 as needed
- Call and inpatient duties not required
- Specialist onsite include Endocrinology, Hematology/Oncology, Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, and Podiatry
- Organization has 3 urgent care centers accredited by Joint Commission and NCQA recognized "Patient-Centered Medical Home"
- Excellent benefits including 160 hours of PTO + 8 paid holidays per year
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live and practice in San Antonio, Texas! Home to the 7th largest city in the United States, San Antonio offers a wide variety of historical, cultural, and downright fun attractions. Enjoy quick access to the beautiful Texas Hill Country and other major cities such as Austin and Houston.
- Home to the NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs. Enjoy other minor league sports.
- Enjoy attractions including The Alamo, The River Walk, Sea World, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- San Antonio International Airport is home to over 10 airline carries offering non-stop service to major Texas cities plus Atlanta, Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas, Chicago, and Los Angeles
- Within 2 hours of Texas A&M University and the University of Texas in Austin - Colleges in San Antonio include Trinity University, St, Mary's, and UTSA
- Take pleasure in exquisite shopping, dining and cultural activities within the city
- Named the nations #1 "best performing city" by the Milken Institute in 2011 for growth rate and advancement
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 3442851
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, or follow u
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.