Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Central, SC
An emergency medicine medical director is needed for one of South Carolina's busiest emergency departments with close proximity to Charleston, Hilton Head, Charlotte, and Atlanta. This hospital has 40+ emergency department rooms, a separate fast track area, and a medical observation and behavioral health observation unit. This position will be a clinical and management split with no night or weekend shifts required. If you have medical director experience, this may be the opportunity for you.
This employed position offers a salary of more that $400K per year plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, health and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, $4,000 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and sovereign immunity malpractice coverage.
Hundreds of experiences await you in this beautiful southern city. Along the wide avenues of the city are historic sites ranging from museums, galleries, music venues, theaters, and shops. There are several rivers, a national park, and several city parks which offer opportunities for recreation and relaxation.
To learn more about this opportunity and other CompHealth emergency medicine opportunities nationwide, call Placing Manager Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2633020.
- Work in a high volume, level 3 trauma facility
- Clinical and administrative split (no nights or weekends required)
- Practice in one of the largest cities in South Carolina - major university presence in town
- Make more than $400K per year
- Full and extensive benefits
- Physicians have sovereign immunity and will not get sued
- Strong South Carolina retirement plan
- Will not have to treat a lot of pediatric patients
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.