Full Time Gastroenterology Job Dublin, GA
This opportunity has an RVU-based income with an excellent earning potential after a 2-year guaranteed base. You will be offered malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, hospital-employed health benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME, and a retirement plan with matching.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2633122.
- Bread and butter GI with light call to enjoy a great work-life balance
- Light call schedule (likely 6 days per month)
- Consult in a 200 bed hospital with a full surgical program, ID, pulm/CC, and more
- Endoscopy suite is right across the street from the clinic
- Great place to raise a family with great schools and community events
- RVU based income with outstanding earning potential after a 2-year salary guarantee
- Hospital-employed benefits with excellent production based income
- Live and work in a small southern town 2 hours to Bulldog football games, Savannah, and Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.