Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job Savannah, GA
An exciting cardiothoracic surgeon opportunity is now available at a hospital in Georgia. The incoming surgeon will perform cardiac, thoracic, and structural procedures. There are currently 2 surgeons, 1 employed and 1 in a private practice. There is a robotic on-site and training is required. Last year they did 450 hearts, 150 TAVRs, and 250 thoracic cases.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a salary based on experience. You will also be offered student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in Savannah, a coastal Georgia city. It is known for manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages, and antebellum architecture. Its historic district is filled with cobblestoned squares and parks shaded by oak trees covered with Spanish moss.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other cardiothoracic jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2633245.
- Cardiothoracic surgeon needed
- Robotics training required
- Cardiac, thoracic, and structural procedures
- Employed position
- Board certified or board eligible
- Work out of one large hospital
- Call 1:3
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.