Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Chicago, IL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full and complete medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2633284.
- Nationally ranked, Commission on Cancer Accredited
- Award-winning health system
- 6 other oncologists and support staff
- Covering 2 main hospitals
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Solid tumors and blood disorders
- Board certified or board eligible
- Near Chicago, IL
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.