Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job CO
Posted by CompHealth
A Colorado medical center is in need of a locum tenens gastroenterology physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 24-hour shifts and the covering physician will see 5 - 8 procedures per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with BLS and ACLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a CO state license obtain one before the assignment.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- Caseload: 5 - 8 procedures per day
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.