Full Time ObGyn Job Miami, FL
HEADLINE: Miami, Florida: An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a 25-year-old busy and successful specialty group. They currently have six Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant. Weekday and Weekend call will be 1:7. Good OB volume. Plenty of GYN surgeries and procedures. Admit to one community hospital with a Level 3 Nursery, DaVinci Robotic equipment, MFM on staff, etc. $ Excellent earning potential! Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Miami, Florida
- Please see below for additional information regarding Miami, Florida.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a busy and successful single- specialty private group practice.
- Established twenty-five years ago, this practice currently has six Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training in June of 2020 plus Ob/Gyn physicians who are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Spanish-speaking skills would be a plus but are not a requirement.
- The call for both weekdays and weekends will be 1:7.
- Last year this practice cumulatively performed about 700 OB deliveries per year.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can each expect to do 100-plus OB deliveries during the first year.
- Laparoscopic skills and DaVinci Robotic skills would be a plus but are not a requirement.
- They do a high volume of GYN cases – both office procedures and surgeries. This is an ideal practice to work for, especially if the new ob/gyn physician needs to collect cases to become Board Certified and/or to hone one’s Ob/Gyn skills.
- Offices: There is no running around. Although this practice has two offices, the new Ob/Gyn will mostly work at one office. These two offices are situated ten minutes apart.
- Both offices are equipped with an EMR system.
- In addition, both offices are located only five minutes away from their one hospital!
- Hospital: The hospital that they admit to is a top-notch, full service community hospital. It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). This hospital is staffed with a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician (Neonatologist) and Perinatologist.
- Their hospital also has DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will depend upon the candidate.
- There is a productivity incentive/bonus.
- In addition, their fringe benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING MIAMI, FLORIDA:
- Situated on the southeast coast of Florida, Miami (with about 2.8 million residents) is considered to be one of the world's famous resort cities. It is located on Biscayne Bay at the mouth of the Miami River. Miami's subtropical climate has made it a year-round resort. Temperatures average about 67 degrees in January and 82 degrees in July.
- Numerous recreational and sports activities and facilities are available year round.
- More than 75 domestic and foreign airlines serve Miami International Airport.
- Miami is also of the nation's largest garment-manufacturing centers. The processing and manufacture of food products is a vital part of the economy.
- Miami and its suburbs have many places of interest. In nearby Coral Gables is the University of Miami. Several oceanography laboratories are also nearby. Florida Memorial College is in suburban Opa Locka. Vizcaya, on Biscayne Bay south of Rickenbacker Causeway, is where the Dade County Art Museum is now located.
- With its intoxicating year-round sunshine, world-renown beaches, ethnic enclaves and opulent excess, Miami can boast to being the cruise ship capital of the world -- a retirement mecca and an international finance capital. It is a stunning and often intoxicatingly beautiful place to work and live. Its climate and landscape (i.e., sunlight-intensified natural colors, its South Beach skyline glowing in the warm night, and the palm trees sway in the breeze) contribute to Miami’s uniqueness.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.