Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, IN
A family medicine physician with addiction experience opportunity is available at a clinic in Indiana. This position is to provide methadone maintenance treatment for those struggling with opioid addiction. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 5 am to 1 pm, with no weekends or call. They will also consider part-time availabilities. Candidates must be board certified with a buprenorphine waiver. Come join a full-time physician. If you do not currently hold a license in IN, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This position offers a base salary of $250K for full time. You will also receive medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, $10K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME and $2,500, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving physicians in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right psychiatry job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV and references to Melissa.Devito@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2633006.
- Outpatient addiction family medicine
- Monday through Friday, no weekends or call
- Methadone clinic open from 5 am to 1 pm
- Board certified with a buprenorphine waiver
- Salary $250K plus
- $10K relocation reimbursement plus a sign-on
- 401k retirement package
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.