Permanent Family Practice Job La Crosse, WI
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary You will also be offered medical benefits, group term life insurance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan and a pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a Wisconsin city that is located in an attractive riverfront setting. The town has a reasonable cost of living with a revitalized downtown of historic buildings, a relaxing riverwalk, and beautiful views. The surrounding area offers all 4 seasons of recreational activities including biking, golf, hiking, and skiing.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To learn more, contact Carm Benson directly at 954.616.2904 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2633014.
- High-acuity urgent care setting
- Join a group of 7 physicians and 3 APC
- 8-hour shifts
- Consult with specialists across the organization
- Up to $100K in loan forgiveness
- Strong relocation package
- Competitive salary
- Excellent comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.