Full Time Family Practice Job La Crosse, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin high-acuity urgent care with their search for an EM, IM, or FM physician. Come join 7 physicians and 3 APCs. There is 32 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of APC coverage daily. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Wisconsin medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary You will also be offered medical benefits, group term life insurance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan and a pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a Wisconsin city that is located in an attractive riverfront setting. The town has a reasonable cost of living with a revitalized downtown of historic buildings, a relaxing riverwalk, and beautiful views. The surrounding area offers all 4 seasons of recreational activities including biking, golf, hiking, and skiing.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To learn more, contact Carm Benson directly at 954.616.2904 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2633014.
- High-acuity urgent care setting
- Join a group of 7 physicians and 3 APC
- 8-hour shifts
- Consult with specialists across the organization
- Up to $100K in loan forgiveness
- Strong relocation package
- Competitive salary
- Excellent comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.