Full Time ObGyn Job Andalusia, AL
A busy and growing practice in Alabama needs an additional OB/GYN. The office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm. The hospital call is 1:3. The office is conveniently located on the health campus. If you do not have an Alabama medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus wRVU production incentives and a quality bonus. You will also receive relocation allowance, a sign-on bonus, health benefits, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and medical debt assistance. There is also a residency stipend available.
Come work in a family-friendly and welcoming town. Andalusia and the Covington County area offers a wide variety of activities. It is located in the heart of south central Alabama and only 90 minutes from the Florida panhandle beaches.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2633059.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus and medical debt assistance
- Residency stipend available
- Join a busy and growing practice
- Conveniently located on the hospital campus
- Monday through Friday office hours
- Hospital call is 1:3
- 90 minutes from Destin, Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.