Full Time Family Practice Job Seattle, WA
alarm 4 months ago
Posted by Anne L. Bennett, Physician Recruiter, Specializing in Northwest Practice Opportunities & Placements
Employer Anne L. Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Seattle's desirable east-side. Outpatient Family Practice. Work- life balance at 32 patient contact hours per week.
Ideal Seattle location for someone seeking smaller community proximate to Seattle's metro eastside (Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville). The area is growing rapidly. Drawing young families and professionals wishing more space or property to build. The community is developing nicely.
- Work/life balance. Full time: 32 patient contact hours. 4 days per week.
- Outpatient only
- Light call by phone.
- Recruiting due to retirement.
- Tight knit, supportive team-beloved by the community.
- Part of hospital affiliated 275 provider medical group with 80 affiliated primary care physicians.
- Exceptional physician retention. Organization consistently recognized for superior quality.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Signing bonus, relocation assistance.
- Positions with this organization qualify for 10 year federal loan forgiveness program.
- Plus, WASHINGTON HAS NO STATE INCOME TAX!
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.