Full Time Gastroenterology Job Charleston, WV
The Department of Internal Medicine is seeking Gastroenterologists for fulltime academic positions at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division located in the capital city of Charleston, WV. Job duties in addition to those above: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of Gastroenterology; scholarly activities are highly encouraged. Faculty position academic rank will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment are:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Associate or Professor academic rank
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty.
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.