Locum Tenens Neonatology Job Turnersville, NJ
An exciting locum tenens neonatology opportunity is now available in New Jersey. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MD state license with the process. The assignment schedule will be 24-hour shifts and the facility averages 5,000 deliveries per year. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NJ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- Caseload: 5,000 deliveries per year
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.