Full Time Rheumatology Job West Central Montana Welcoming Rheumatologist, MT
Will join one Rheumatologist established employed practice based in the Internal Medicine department of five IMs and four Advanced Practitioners.
- Outpatient Clinic consists of infusion suite, Dieticians, Diabetes educators, full in-house lab, 22 clinical staff.
- Clinical hours are M-F, 7am - 5pm, with patients scheduled between 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- Physician will typically see 18-25 patients per day.
- Call schedule handled by large Hospitalist program.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with Tail, health, life, dental, vision, disability, 403b and 457b pension plans with 5%match, 40 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced specialists and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
- Visa sponsorship available.
Great Falls has a local population of 60,000 population, with a regional draw of over 275,000. Experience very mild winters, and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. This Montana town is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools. The cost of living index is only 84% (with the national average being 100%). The quality of life is unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. The Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Cultural activities include the Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center, a respected local symphony, and the Charlie Russell Museum. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting. International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Chicago, and more.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.