Full Time Rheumatology Job Northwest Georgia Welcoming Rheumatologist, GA
Will join well established Rheumatology program within Georgia's largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic.
- Outpatient Clinic consists of infusion center, full lab, onsite Radiology--X-ray, MRI, DEXA, Nuclear.
- Teaching and clinical research opportunities with affiliations in seven major universities and medical centers.
- Collegial and collaborative work environment.
- Position includes attractive two year base salary, production bonuses, shareholder status after two years.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, pension plan, profit sharing, 30 days PTO/CME with $3500 expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced specialists and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
This community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes northwest of Atlanta. The communities of Northwest Georgia boast a unique blend of hometown charm and international sophistication. NWGA is home to the Smithsonian-affiliated museums, top-flight resorts, advanced sports facilities and renowned cycling trails, recreational lakes and much more.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.