Permanent Primary Care Job Middletown, OH
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Centerpoint Health
Centerpoint Health -
- Hours:Full-Time: 40 Hours Per Week (Specific Hours Vary By Location/Day of the Week) Part-Time: 20-24 Hours Per Week
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18-20
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Salary will be discussed during the interview process
- Benefits: Health | HSA | Dental | Vision | 403b | FSA | Long Term and Short Term Disability | Life Insurance | PTO | Malpractice Coverage | Potential for Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Additional Info: Centerpoint Health is an FQHC that due to continuing growth and expansion is seeking a MED-PED Physician to join their team.- Seeking a knowledgeable and compassionate physician who is seasoned in the care and well-being of children and adults.- Candidates should embody exceptional interpersonal skills, professionalism, and adaptability with a strong desire to work as part of a team.- Centerpoint Health is serious about an integrative approach to taking care of patients by working collaboratively with various services including dental, behavioral health, clinical pharmacy, and ob/gyn services.- Will provide shared oversight of our nurse practitioners.- Shifts could be at either the Middletown and/or Franklin clinics (10 minutes apart).REQUIRED:- No pending or previous disciplinary action from any state licensing entity.- Current Unrestricted DEA- Current CPR Certification- The provider must have pediatric experience and be willing to see all ages from birth to death.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.