Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, IA
This opportunity has a compensation based on candidates experience, credentials, and training plus an RVU production incentive. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on and retention bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2632418.
- Up-and-coming area
- Weekday, flexible schedule
- No call, nights, or weekends
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- Sign-on and retention bonuses
- Board certified or board eligible
- MGMA-based compensation plus RVU
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.