Full Time Psychiatry Job Boston, MA
CompHealth is assisting a facility in Massachusetts with their search for a psychiatrist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is weekdays with one night of backup call per week and optional weekend call. You will see an average of 10 adult patients per day in an inpatient setting. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. This facility has academic affiliations which provide opportunities for teaching, research, and clinical appointments. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a MA medical license, if necessary. Final year residents and fellows will also be considered.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, optional additional income, and medical benefits. You will also be provided relocation assistance, loan repayment, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2632482.
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for additional income
- Virtual interviews through Zoom
- 1 day of backup call per week
- Academic affiliation
- Collegial and collaborative group
- Very supportive chief who values his staff
- Loan repayment
- Amazing Boston-area location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.