Full Time Physiatry Job Tulsa, OK
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Need – Tulsa, Ok
Rehab Hospital — Competitive Salary w/ Wrvu Bonus Production
Due to continued growth and patient demand, a well-respected and well-established regional health system located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is seeking a Physiatrist to join their growing organization.
- Predominately inpatient with rehab program – joining 5 other physicians and 1 APRN
- Patient evaluation – 3 times a week
- New admissions of 10-12 per week
- Average daily census of 21-22 per day – average length of stay is 13 days
- Call of 1:4 – average of 1-2 calls per night – hospitalists assist with after-hours call coverage
- Huge patient referral base – over 400 per month
- EPIC electronic health records fully implemented
- Competitive benefits package including an outstanding retirement package, medical, dental, life, optional vision, and disability
- Regional health system with over 70 clinic/office locations in area
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two (2) four year universities in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PMR 4042462
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.