Full Time Pediatric Surgery Job El Paso, TX
Pediatric Surgeon Opportunity in El Paso, TX
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is recruiting for a part-time BC/BE Pediatric Surgeon
Fellowship trained or experienced
Supportive services include a Level III NICU, PICU, and Neonatologist, Pediatric Intensivist, Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Pediatric and Neonatal transport team
Las Palmas Del Sol has 327 beds: Peds beds 20, NICU beds 35, PICU beds 8
Compensation: Annual salary guarantee plus wRVUs. Benefits include health, dental, vision, Medical Malpractice, 401K, annual CME, PTO, relocation reimbursement
Community: Nestled at the point where West Texas, New Mexico, and Old Mexico meet, The Sun City is the perfect place to enjoy the seamless blend of cultures and customs that is our heritage. Our region’s 400-year history is tapestry that envelops the thriving and diverse metropolitan that exists today. Our employees love all the benefits El Paso has to offer as a large city with a relaxed and casual environment. El Paso, known as the Sun City for its 300+ days of sun.
• El Paso Ranked #1 Most Affordable Major U.S. City (Move.org, June 2019)
• El Paso Ranks in the Top 15 of Best Small Cites for 3 Consecutive Years (Resonance Consultancy, June 2019)
• El Paso Ranked #6 in Top 10 Safest Metro Cities for 2019 with populations over 300,000(SafeWise, April 2019)
• The city’s elevation is 3,740 feet above sea level and surrounded by the beautiful Franklin Mountains. No natural disasters and year round weather suitable 300+ days of outdoor activities.
• Population is 800,000 making it the 6th largest city in Texas and the 21st largest in the United States.
• Things to do in and around the Sun City: www.Visit El Paso.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.