Full Time Anesthesia Job Las Cruces, NM
An anesthesiologist opportunity is now available at a hospital in New Mexico. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. They welcome candidates who have completed a cardiac fellowship. This position will require a current NM license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one. Final year fellows are welcome to apply.
This independent contractor opportunity has a generous compensation package with quarterly bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, PTO, and CME time.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2632153.
- Will do virtual interviews
- $500k base salary plus bonuses
- 9 weeks of PTO
- TEE proficiency required
- New grads welcome
- Sign-on bonus
- 350 days of sunshine per year
- Family-friendly community with excellent outdoor recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.