Full Time Otolaryngology Job Eastern, IN
A hospital-based, multi-specialty group located in Indiana is seeking an ENT to join their group. They would like to have new surgeon in place as soon as possible, but will consider 2020 fellows. Your call schedule will be 1:4. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible in otolaryngology. An IN license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with productivity bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment up to $100K, malpractice coverage, full family medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, five days of CME time and a $5K stipend, a $60K sign-on bonus, life insurance, $10K relocation reimbursement, and a 403(b) retirement package.
Come live and practice in this city situated between Indianapolis, IN, Cincinnati, OH, and Columbus, OH. This is a small community in east central Indiana with a low cost of living, historic architecture, and multiple universities and colleges. It is an award-winning city is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right vascular surgery job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2632254.
- Busy otolaryngology group of three needs an ENT to join them
- Need is to replace a retiring ENT
- Must be BE or BC in otolaryngology
- Final-year fellows will be provided a stipend
- Student loan repayment up to $100K
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance, 403(b) retirement
- 30 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time, and a $5K stipend
- $60K sign-on bonus, $10K relocation reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.