Full Time Neurology Job Unknown, CA
A California multi-specialty group needs a neurologist. This a 100% outpatient neurology position replacing a retired neurologist. The incoming physician will take over an existing patient base. The schedule is Monday through Friday, and there will be no call. They have all the latest technology available in treating and testing all kinds of neurological cases and procedures. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. This is truly a happy and collegial group that is excited to find their next partner for a highly rewarding position.
This partnership-track position offers relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and stipend, full family benefits, life insurance/disability, a 401k, and 4 weeks of vacation time.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your updated CV via email to email@example.com and follow up with phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2627494.
- 100% outpatient neurology position
- Monday through Friday, no call
- Existing patient base
- Must be competent in EMG and EEG
- Interest in dementia, MS, and epilepsy desired
- No sleep medicine
- Board certified or board eligible
- Opportunity offers partnership after the 2nd year with huge earnings
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.