Full Time Psychiatry Job Columbus, GA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package that includes a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, generous PTO, CME reimbursement, a 401k, relocation assistance, and the site qualifies for NHSC student loan repayment.
This position is located in one of Georgia's largest cities. The area has a university, a bustling restored riverfront downtown, whitewater rafting and kayaking, biking trails, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead, call or text 203.663.9328, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2631944.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared call with other psychiatrist
- 2020 and 2021 residents and fellows are welcome
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored
- Student loan repayment available
- Just 90 minutes to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.