Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, KY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping a Kentucky-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 2 pm and you will see 2 - 3 patients per hour. You should be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted BLS certification. You need to have an active KY state license for this assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KY state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 2 pm
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per hour
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.