Full Time Pediatrics Job Moses Lake, WA
A new pediatric physician opportunity is now available in East Central Washington at a multi-specialty clinic. Come join a team of 4 full-time physicians, 3 RNs, and 4 MAs. Work Monday through Friday seeing 20 to 25 patients per day in the clinic. There will be no weekend office hours. The nurse-triaged call is 1:5, but will go to 1:7. There is no C-section or delivery coverage. Spanish speaking skills are a plus. Residents are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track position offers a 1-year salary guarantee. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and possible state and federal loan repayment.
This position is located on beautiful Moses Lake in Washington. The area boasts 300 days of sunshine per year and has golfing, wineries, and an acclaimed aquatic center. The town is growing, but real estate prices and cost of living are still a great value.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2632126.
- Join a team of 4 full-time pediatricians
- Monday through Friday workweek, no weekend office hours
- Nurse-triaged call
- 1:5 call, will go to 1:7
- No C-section or delivery coverage
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, includes loan repayment
- Charming East Washington city, easy commute to 2 major cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.