Permanent Radiology Job Alamosa, CO
RAD TECH 4594553
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
XRAY/CT Technologist Position
Generous Hourly Rate & Full Benefits
Take advantage of this exciting new CT Radiology Technologist position! The incoming CT Rad Tech will work with a collegial Radiology Department at a hospital that has been serving the area for over a century. The position offers high earning potential, executive level benefits, and professional growth opportunities.
- Xray/CT/Radiologic Technologist full-time hospital employed position
- Monday-Thursday 10 hour overnight shifts each week- no weekends!
- Negotiable hourly rate that provides high earning potential
- Full benefits provided- health, dental, vision, retirement with employer match, and PTO
- Applicants must be Xray and CT Certified through ARRT
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Come see why everyone loves living in Colorado! This Southern Colorado community is an outdoor lover’s dream with access to the mountains, public lands/parks, lakes, rivers, and more!
- The San Luis Valley offers all of the best parts of Colorado- sunny skies, crisp mountain air, and endless outdoor recreation
- Enjoy small town living- no traffic, no congestion, low cost of living and friendly neighbors
- Community is surrounded by mountains for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, ice and rock climbing
- Nearly 2500 miles of scenic vistas, and immediate access to the river for water rafting, boating, fishing, camping, hiking, four wheeling, bicycling, and horseback riding
- Local regional airport with additional airports in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Albuquerque just a few hours away
Job ID: RAD TECH 4594553 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.