Full Time Psychiatry Job Indianapolis, IN
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVUs. You will be offered malpractice insurance, legal insurance, medical benefits, 27 days of allowed time off, 5 days for CME time with an annual stipend, a 401k/403b/457b/401a retirement plans, short- and long-term own occupation disability, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living in the capital city of Indiana. The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region. It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package. It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Britney Dias at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2551430.
- Outpatient psychiatry position
- All adult patient panel
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call expectation is 1:3
- Psychiatric diagnostic evaluations
- Patient census of 18 - 22 per day
- Collaborative working atmosphere
- Immediate need, but will also look at residents/fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.