Full Time Breast Surgery Job Northern, NJ
An established surgery group is planning to hire a breast surgeon for one of it's Northern NJ locations. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in general surgery with a breast surgery fellowship. You will need a New Jersey license, and if you do not currently hold a license in NJ, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new plastic surgery job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ronald Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2630929.
- 100% breast surgery practice opportunity
- BC or BE in general surgery - must be fellowship trained in breast surgery
- Base salary with production bonus
- Be a part of a growing practice
- Northern NJ a suburb of NYC
- Employed position
- Well-established and successful practice
- High volume with immediate need
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.