Full Time Pediatrics Job Columbus, MS
A very well-established Mississippi group is seeking a pediatrician for a hybrid position that is a combination of hospitalist, outpatient clinic, and telemedicine. The new physician would be employed by the practice and would function as a hospitalist for the group only. Enjoy a very light 1:5 nurse-triaged practice call and a very flexible schedule with no in-house call. See your patients and go home. Come work with another pediatrician and 3 nurse practitioners. Residents are welcome to apply.
This position is offering a very competitive salary and a full benefits package. Benefits may include health/dental/vision, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and $5,000 stipend, vacation time, malpractice insurance, student loan repayment, and membership dues and licensure.
You will live in a city that thrives on its rich heritage and Southern charm. This historical city offers a multitude of restaurants, shopping venues, and a vibrant downtown.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If this position interests you or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at email@example.com or 954.837.2694. All searches are confidential. Refer to job #2631048.
- Join a well-established single-specialty group
- Hybrid position, combination of hospitalist, outpatient clinic, and telemedicine
- No in-house call, see your patients and go home
- Flexible schedule
- Very competitive compensation package and full benefits
- 1:5 nurse-triaged practice call
- Employed position
- Charming Mississippi city, college town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.