Full Time Psychiatry Job Austin, TX
A new child psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Texas. They need now physicians to see inpatient child/adolescent and adult populations. The incoming physician will work Monday through Friday and see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day. You will work with 3 psychiatrists and NPs. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of residency. A fellowship in child/adolescent psychiatry is also required.
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, licensing paid, membership fees, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead, call or text directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2631346.
- Must be willing to see all populations
- 100% inpatient
- Must be board certified within 3 years of residency
- Fellowship in child/adolescent psychiatry required
- Life insurance, health benefits, malpractice with tail coverage
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Strong school system and family-friendly community activities
- 30 minutes to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.