Full Time Urgent Care Job Knoxville, TN
alarm 8 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
A growing pediatric after hours' clinic in the beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee area is seeking a full-time Pediatrician to join our reputable urgent care team. We offer a convenient option for pediatric walk-in treatment when the doctor offices are closed. This position will be at our expanding after hours' clinic treating pediatric patients in a brand new state of the art facility affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital. The ideal candidate will offer practice experience in an urgent care or fast-track setting and is comfortable caring for newborns to 21 years of age. Board certification in pediatrics or pediatrics emergency medicine is a requirement to be considered. You must be proficient in reading and interpreting x-rays, splinting, suturing, minor trauma assessment and management, wound care/closures, and incision/drainage of abscesses. You are joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow through mentorship, education and wellness support to enhance your career development. It's all about you at TeamHealth. You will join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you are gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You are part of a community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
- Join a growing and expanding after hours' pediatric urgent care service
- Well-equipped clinics affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Highly reputable clinics
- Care for non-life threatening injuries and illnesses
- Full-time benefits available including paid time off
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.