Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Mount Sterling, KY
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our emergency department (ED) team at Saint Joseph Mount Sterling in Mount Sterling, Kentucky. Candidates must be board certified and have previous emergency medicine experience. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Administrative stipend
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- TeamHealth promotes from within so there are many opportunities grow into local, regional and national leadership roles
- Relocation available to the right candidates
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Signing incentive
- Convenient location to larger metro city area of Lexington
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.