Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Lewiston, NY
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for PRN physicians to join our established Hospitalist team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, New York. This is an excellent opportunity to deliver compassionate patient care to an average of 18 patients a day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with previous training. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician and physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best with mentors, educational resources and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. But more importantly, you'll be free to focus on making your work meaningful?with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call me if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Days only
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation: Strong hourly rate
- Average of 18 patients/day
- Further your career by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.