Permanent Hospitalist Job Dodge City, KS
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Dodge City, Kansas, is the pure definition of the Western pioneer spirit! Strengthen your leadership skills and earn over $410K by joining TeamHealth as the next Hospital Medicine leader at Western Plains Medical Complex in Dodge City, Kansas ? a family-oriented, mid-size community in the heart of the Midwest. In this highly visible role, the Facility Medical Director will set the tone of the practice and lead a clinical team to promote and support a collaborative practice environment with department leaders in nursing and hospital administration to ensure the best patient care is delivered. Our next TeamHealth hospitalist leader must be comfortable in caring for and managing patients in the ICU setting; previous leadership experience is preferred. Ideal candidates are able to do procedures. This program has the support of an APC call center with critical care certified APCs. As the medical director, you will experience a rewarding career with an attractive 7-day-on/7-day-off shift schedule to support a balanced quality of life while earning lucrative compensation and participating in an outstanding benefits package. As a TeamHealth leader, you receive robust leadership development resources?mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more ?to transform a practice and patient lives. This is a great opportunity for someone who offers leadership experience and loves living in a more rural area. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Lucrative earnings of $410K+ (before wRVU quality incentives), including monthly Medical Director stipend
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Excellent location to raise a family with terrific amenities, a thriving economy, and stellar schools
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.