Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Shelbyville, KY
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our team at UofL Health - Shelbyville Hospital in Shelbyville, Kentucky. This facility is part of a four-hospital system in the Louisville area. Qualified candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Flexible schedule
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Practice in an area with small town charm with the amenities of a larger city
- Strong core group with excellent leadership
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.