Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Corbin, KY
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is looking for an emergency medicine physician to lead our team as the Assistant Medical Director at Baptist Health Corbin in Corbin, Kentucky. The ideal candidate will be board certified in emergency medicine or board certified in family medicine or internal medicine with emergency medicine experience. This is an opportunity for you to begin your path to leadership! As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team.
- Leadership position with monthly stipend
- Relocation and signing incentive available to qualified candidates
- Flexible online scheduling
- Excellent specialty back up coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.