Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Richmond, VA
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide safe, high-quality patient care through our excellent opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department (ED) team as an Assistant Director at Henrico Doctors' Hospital in Richmond, Virginia. Here is your chance to lead a group of clinicians in this 25-bed ED that treats over 35,000 patients each year! We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine with previous leadership experience. As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Generous administrative stipend
- Leadership training opportunities
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Annual Medical Director conferences
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.