Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Campbellsville, KY
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career as a qualified physician working full-time with TeamHealth's emergency department (ED) team at Taylor Regional Hospital in Campbellsville, Kentucky. We have an excellent opportunity in our ED with an annual volume of 23,500 patients and an 11% admission rate. Provide compassionate care to approximately 1.4 patients per an hour. Physician shift times are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. There are 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage as well as 24 hours of physician coverage. TeamHealth offers this position a student loan repayment program or a substantial signing bonus! We also offer an enhanced relocation incentive for candidates who live within 30 miles of the site. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine or emergency medicine. For 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine. TeamHealth offers CME opportunities, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, and the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- Well-established group of clinicians
- Signing or student loan repayment program available
- Relocation bonus available for qualified candidates
- Taylor Regional is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital and KentuckyOne Health
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.