Full Time Anesthesia Job Visalia, CA
An exciting cardiac anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in California. There will be a combination of cardiac and general anesthesia cases. A cardiac fellowship is not required, however, current competency and TEE experience is required. Opportunities to mentor anesthesia residents and SRNAs available. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
Enjoy a strong practice compensation package. You will also be offered sign-on bonus, up to 6 weeks of vacation time, CME, and relocation assistance.
Conveniently located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Visalia is known for its rich agriculture, delicious dining, and its warm and welcoming, small-town charm. Visalia offers the unique combination of affordable housing, easy commute to work, a family-friendly community, and economic opportunity. In addition to the central location and California weather, there is also a wide array of activities locally that you'll have easy access to enjoy.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Combination cardiac and general anesthesia
- Excellent compensation and a sign-on bonus
- Opportunity to mentor or teach residents and SRNAs
- Cardiac fellowship not required
- TEE experience required
- Call is 1:6 with post day off
- Located in the heart of the Central Valley
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.