Full Time Pediatrics Job Thomaston, GA
A hospital located in Georgia is seeking a pediatrician to join their team. They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census. Your schedule will be a 4.5-day workweek and physician will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A GA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Located along the banks of the Potato Creek in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Thomaston is within 60 miles of three of Georgia's major cities: Atlanta, Macon, and Columbus, an area also known as the golden triangle. This excellent location provides citizens with the luxuries of a peaceful rural life along with the benefits that these larger cities have to offer. It was named one of the best 100 small towns in America.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact John Skawinski at 954.837.2679 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2630876.
- Outpatient, optional inpatient
- 4.5-day workweek
- Loan repayment
- No C/D
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonuses
- CME time with stipend
- Relocation assistance and sign-on
- Within 60 miles of Georgia's major cities: Atlanta, Macon, and Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.