Full Time Oral Surgery Job Amarillo, TX
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Physician
Take Over an Existing Patient Panel
Now Virtually Interviewing
Are you frustrated with the “business” side of practicing medicine? Would you like to simply focus on providing incredible care to your patients without all the headache? Then join this private practice looking for an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Physician to be a part of their team.
- The incoming doctor will be the future of this robust practice by assuming/taking over an existing patient panel
- 5-day work week, no nights or weekends – work/life balance
- 35 dental offices referring into this busy practice
- Robust Executive Level benefits Package - including medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, malpractice with tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid Oral Maxillofacial Surgery license
This position is located in a community of 310,000 and is often referred to as the “Hub of Medicine”. It is well known for its beautiful typography and the medical schools and universities in the area. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting a variety of natural attractions.
- Four (4) University/Colleges within city limits
- Home to the second largest canyon system in the US. Only the Grand Canyon is larger
- Private lakes and gold courses
- Centrally located with a 1-hour flight to Denver, Albuquerque and Oklahoma City
- Enjoy all 4 seasons in this southern city. World Class skiing and hiking and so much more all within driving distance
- Indulge in plethora of local restaurants, including some that have received accolades for their unique approach to Texas/Southern cooking
Job ID: OMFS 11994491
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.