Full Time Rheumatology Job Coastal North Carolina - Production & Sign-On Bonuses, NC
Will join existing practice with non-profit hospital owned multi-specialty group of 250 providers.
- Position will be mostly outpatient clinical practice along with teaching component of medical students and residents.
- Work four and a half days per week; seeing 12-15 patients daily in clinic.
- Clinic includes on-site infusion suite, DEXA, full lab services.
- Hospital has 700 beds and is a Level II trauma center.
- Employed position includes base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail, health, dental, vision, disability, pension plan, 30 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This community offers a variety of activities, historic downtown, performing arts center, beaches and water activities, fishing, night life, golf, tennis, restaurants, many family oriented events and festivals. Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities. The residents are friendly, traffic is minimal. Still a well kept secret!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.