Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, PA
A new locum tenens electrophysiology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The facility needs a provider to work from 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 10 - 15 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- 8 am - 5 pm shifts on weekdays
- PA license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- EP cardiology
- Pacemakers, ICDs, loop recorders, cardioversions, and ablations
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.