Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, PA
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2630299.
- Current physician is retiring
- Waiting patient base
- Russian fluency a must
- 2 locations, both in Bucks County PA
- 2020 residents will be considered
- Student loan repayment
- Full benefits include tuition and sign-on bonus
- Northeast PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.