Full Time Family Practice Job Centerville, IA
A well-established hospital system in Iowa is looking for a family practice or internal medicine physician to join their group. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with a potential flex schedule. You will see an average of 20 to 24 patients per day. You will provide clinical services in an outpatient setting with the support of mid-level staff. Candidates must be board certified.
You will receive a very competitive salary. You will be offered health/dental benefits, a 403b and 457b, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and vacation time, and malpractice paid.
Come live and practice in this large Iowa town. It is a riverfront location that is very affordable and has plenty to do. It has a tourist draw, an antique airfield, miles of walking trails and biking trails, shopping, relaxing parks, museums, art galleries, concert venues, and a water park.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 50 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2630366.
- Join a team of FM and IM physicians supported by several mid-levels
- Very competitive salary
- Work out of a beautiful facility, flexible schedule
- Work with outreach clinics
- Great area for families or singles
- Loan repayment
- Health and dental insurance
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.