Full Time Pediatrics Job Dyersburg, TN
An exciting pediatric opportunity is now available at a hospital in Tennessee. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. You will see 20 - 25 patients per day and will round in the nursery. This position will require a current TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a very competitive compensation package and loan forgiveness. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation and sick time, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in northwest Tennessee. This is a thriving community with plenty of amenities, new dining, and places to shop. The nearby lakes are great places for recreation.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2630385.
- Join a well-established and growing practice in northwest Tennessee
- Mostly outpatient
- No C-sections or deliveries
- Flexible work schedule
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- $90k student loan forgiveness
- Benefits to include: health, dental, vision, 403b retirement with match, and relocation package
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details - Mention JOB-2630385
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.